Apply for Job
There are many ways to find job opportunities, including:
- Facebook Groups: Joining relevant groups on Facebook can help you discover job openings and connect with potential employers. You can join IT JOBS VACANCY (NEPAL) for the opportunities.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking site that can be a great resource for finding job opportunities. You can search for jobs, connect with potential employers, and join relevant industry groups.
- Job portals: There are many online job portals that list job openings in a variety of industries. Some popular options include MeroJob, Jobaxle, and Jobjee.
- Career page: Many companies have a career page on their website where they list job openings. Be sure to check the career pages of companies you are interested in working for.
https://career.lftechnology.com/ [They have mass internship program, upon completing the internship, they offer full time opportunity to selected ones]
https://careers.ekbana.com/ [They also have mass internship program just like LeapFrog, upon completing the internship, they offer full time opportunity to selected ones]
https://www.cedargate.com/careers/ [They usually prefer a candidate with a year or more experienced]
http://www.cotiviti.com.np/jobs [They usually prefer a candidate with a year or more experienced]
- Attending tech events: Attending industry events, conferences, and networking events can help you learn about job openings and make connections with potential employers.
- Job fairs: Attending job fairs can be a great way to meet potential employers and learn about job openings. I have listed career pages of few companies, just like this maintain a list of career page.
Overall, it’s important to be proactive in your job search and apply to as many opportunities as you can. This will increase your chances of finding the right job for you. One important bonus tip is submitting your application on Monday morning can be advantageous because it will be at the top of the list for reviewers. Additionally, the reviewers may be in a better mood after returning from the weekend, which could increase your chances of being selected for an interview. Keep in mind that it is important to apply before the office opens to take advantage of this opportunity.
Got a call for an interview. Want to learn more about Interview Preparation? Visit the Interview page.